Feedback & Photos from Customers
As a new gin company, we’ve been so excited to share Nantwich Gin with the world and have been incredibly grateful for all your support and feedback. Here are some of the posts and comments that have made us grin from ear to ear so a huge thank you and please keep tagging us on your posts and sharing your thoughts with us via email, text or carrier pigeon so we can continue to improve!
Thank you to all who have provided feedback on our gin!
- Nantwich Gin can be purchased here:
- Nantwich Gin (original London dry gin) is priced at £42.00 + p&p.
- Nantwich Gin is 40% abv (alcohol by volume).
- The bottle size (original London dry gin) is 70cl / 700ml.
- We currently do not offer collection, but we are happy to deliver any orders to local areas such as Nantwich and Crewe.
- Postage and packaging costs are free of charge for website orders over £50.00.
- We will display any offers on our website and social media pages. Our social media handles are as follows:
- Please be aware of email/social media scams online. We will never ask for your payment details over social media. Our website and payment acceptance systems are secure.
- We are a small business, a family team that are 100% human beings, not robots. Every email or message comes directly to us, so please be polite!
- The label for our gin was designed by Stoke-based artist Jiri Borsky (www.borsky.com) and brought to digital life by Paper Anchor Designs (https://www.paperanchor.co.uk). Designs are printed on a high-quality, metallic label by the team at Label Solutions. (https://www.label-solutions.co.uk).